CP2112 Debug Board USB to SMBus I2C Communication Module
Cp2112 highly integrated USB to SMBus bridge controller integrates a USB2.0 full speed function controller, USB transceiver oscillator and 8 GP10 pins. All customization and configuration options can be selected through a simple GUI Based configurator. Standard hid devices do not need to develop complex firmware and drivers. Cp2112 devices can realize fast USB connection with minimal development work.
1. USB bus power supply 4.0 sub 5.25V
2. From power supply 3.0 to 3.6V, I / O voltage 1.8V to VDD
3. Working environment temperature: – 40 ℃ ~ 85 ℃
4. On chip reset circuit, on-chip voltage regulator: 3.45v output
5. Meet USB specification 2.0 standard; full speed (12mbps)
6. Support USB suspend status through suspend pin
7. Integrated 194 byte disposable programmable ROM for storing customized product information
8. 512-byte SMBus data buffer, configurable clock speed device address 7-bit value, i.e. slave device address of cp2112
9. API from windows, MAC and Linux hid to SMBus library for rapid application development, open access interface specification.
10. 8 gpios can be configured as input / output and open drain / push-pull type, for the configurable clock output of external equipment from 48mhz to 94khz, read / write to SMBus device switching LED
11. Application fields: portable controller, USB dongle, data recording