8-bit Microcontrollers – MCU 128K Flash 4K EEPROM 4K SRAM 53 IO PinsLKR395.00
The low power, high performance Microchip 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller featuring 32KB self-programming flash program memory, 2KB SRAM, 1KB EEPROM, 8 channel 10-bit A/D converter and JTAG interface for on-chip-debug. The device acheives 16 MIPS throughput at 16 MHz at 2.7-5.5V operation.
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, allowing you to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.Additional Features
- Advanced RISC Architecture
- 131 Powerful Instructions – Most Single-clock Cycle Execution
- 32 × 8 General Purpose Working Registers
- Fully Static Operation
- Up to 16MIPS Throughput at 16MHz
- On-chip 2-cycle Multiplier
- High Endurance Non-volatile Memory segments
- 32Kbytes of In-System Self-programmable Flash program memory
- 1024Bytes EEPROM
- 2Kbytes Internal SRAM
- Write/Erase cycles: 10,000 Flash/100,000 EEPROM
- Data retention: 20 years at 85°C/100 years at 25°C
- Optional Boot Code Section with Independent Lock Bits
- In-System Programming by On-chip Boot Program
- True Read-While-Write Operation
- Programming Lock for Software Security
- JTAG (IEEE std. 1149.1 Compliant) Interface
- Boundary-scan Capabilities According to the JTAG Standard
- Extensive On-chip Debug SupportProgramming of Flash, EEPROM, Fuses and Lock Bits through the JTAG Interface
- QTouch library support
- Capacitive touch buttons, sliders and wheels
- QTouch and QMatrix acquisition
- Up to 64 sense channels
- Advanced RISC Architecture
The high-performance Microchip picoPower 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 32KB ISP flash memory with read-while-write capabilities, 1024B EEPROM, 2KB SRAM, 23 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, three flexible timer/counters with compare modes, internal and external interrupts, serial programmable USART, a byte-oriented 2-wire serial interface, SPI serial port, a 6-channel 10-bit A/D converter (8-channels in TQFP and QFN/MLF packages), programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, and five software selectable power saving modes. The device operates between 1.8-5.5 volts.
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power consumption and processing speed.
For product comparison, please consider: ATmega328PB
Atmel ATMEGA8A AU TQFP-32 8-Bit 16MHz Microcontroller is a TQFP-32 package microcontroler that has 16MHz frequency with 8-Bit memory and processing architecture. This microcontroler has 28 pins in total, which 23 of it is I/O pin.
This microcontroler also has FLASH type memory and supply voltages for this microcontroller is between 5.5V and 2.7V, it’s also rated to work between -40 C° and +85 C° degrees.