ATmega32U4 8-bit Microcontroller (TQFP-44) – SMD
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The low-power Microchip 8-bit AVR® RISC-based microcontroller featuring 32 KB self-programming flash program memory, 2.5 KB SRAM, 1 KB EEPROM, USB 2.0 full-speed/low-speed device, 12-channel 10-bit A/D-converter, and JTAG interface for on-chip-debug. The device achieves up to 16 MIPS throughput at 16 MHz. 2.7-5.5 volt operation.
By executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device achieves throughputs approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, allowing you to optimize power consumption versus processing speed.
- Complies fully with Universal Serial Bus Specification Rev. 2.0
- Supports data transfer rates up to 12 Mbit/s and 1.5 Mbit/s
- Endpoint 0 for Control Transfers: Up to 64 bytes
- Six Programmable Endpoints with In or Out Directions and with Bulk, Interrupt or Isochronous Transfers
- Configurable Endpoints size up to 256 bytes in double bank mode
- Fully independent 832 bytes USB DPRAM for endpoint memory allocation
- Suspend/Resume Interrupts
- CPU Reset possible on USB Bus Reset detection
- 48 MHz from PLL for Full-Speed Bus Operation
- USB Bus Connection/Disconnection on Microcontroller Request
- Crystal-less operation for Low-Speed mode