Raspberry PI SIM800 GSM GPRS Add-on V2.5
- SKU: C03D01P08
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Out of stock
SKU: C03D01P08 Categories: Embedded Computers, Hats, Raspberry Pi
Raspberry PI GSM Add-on V2.5 is customized for Raspberry Pi interface based on SIM800 quad-band GSM/GPRS/BT module. AT commands can be sent via the serial port on Raspberry Pi, thus functions such as dialing and answering calls, sending and receiving messages and surfing on line can be realized. Moreover, the module supports powering-on and resetting via software.
- Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi slot class 12
- Operation temperature: -40°C to +85 °C
- Operation Level: Digital 3.3V DC
- Interface: UART
- Baud rate: 9600(default)
- PWR (Power): When there is normal supply to the board, the indicator keeps on.
- 8STATUS (SIM800 status): When SIM800 works normally, the indicator keeps on.
- NET (SIM800 network status): used to indicate network status, the working status of the indicator is as below:
Status SIM800 behavior
OFF SIM800 does not work
64ms on/800ms off SIM800 does not find network
64ms on/3000ms off SIM800 registers the network
64ms on/300ms off GPRS communicates
1 X SIM800 Module
1 X Antenna