Jetson TX2 Developer Kit
Please note that we only order this item after your payment confirmation is received.
or pay only LKR 39,800.00 now with
The Jetson TX2 Developer Kit gives you a fast, easy way to develop hardware and software for the Jetson TX2 AI supercomputer on a module. It exposes the hardware capabilities and interfaces of the developer board, comes with design guides and other documentation, and is pre-flashed with a Linux development environment.
It also supports NVIDIA Jetpack—a complete SDK that includes the BSP, libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more.
JETSON TX2 MODULE
- NVIDIA Pascal™ Architecture GPU
- 2 Denver 64-bit CPUs + Quad-Core A57 Complex
- 8 GB L128 bit DDR4 Memory
- 32 GB eMMC 5.1 Flash Storage
- Connectivity to 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-Enabled Devices
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet
- USB 3.0 Type A
- USB 2.0 Micro AB (supports recovery and host mode)
- M.2 Key E
- PCI-E x4
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Full-Size SD
- SATA Data and Power
- GPIOs, I2C, I2S, SPI, CAN*
- TTL UART with flow control
- Display Expansion Header*
- Camera Expansion Header*
- *I/O expansion headers: refer to product documentation for header specification.
- External 19V AC Adapter
JETSON CAMERA MODULE
- 5 MP Fixed Focus MIPI CSI Camera
- Power On/Off
- Force Recovery