AAYU Mini UPS MU01-12V
MINI UPS for ADSL,Fibre,4G Router, PEOTV STB, CCTV Camera, and other Wi-Fi devices.
The AAYU Mini UPS is a compact and portable power backup solution designed and manufactured in Sri Lanka by Aptinex (Pvt) Ltd. It is designed to provide uninterrupted power to Internet Routers, Wireless CCTV Cameras, Emergency Lights , Security Devices and to any other 12V and less than 2A powered devices. The device comes with a 5V USB port for charging mobile phones, cameras, tablet PCs, and any other USB-powered devices as well.
- Designed for Internet Routers, PEOTV STB, Wireless CCTV Cameras, and other 12V and less than 2A powered devices
- Equipped with a 5V USB port for charging mobile phones, cameras, tablet PCs, and other USB-powered devices
- Compact and portable design
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Output enable switches for outputs
- MAX Output Voltage DC (V): 12V
- UPS Mode Output Current DC (A): 2A to 3A
- Output Power (Approx) (Wh): 42Wh
- MAX Input Voltage DC (V): 12V
- MIN Input Current DC (A): 2A
- MAX USB Out Voltage (V): 5V
- MAX USB Current (A): 2.4A
The AAYU Mini UPS has 5 LED indicators to show the status of the device:
- Adaptor: Turns on when the external power adaptor (of your device) is connected to the mini UPS (Online Mode)
- UPS Mode On: Turns on when the UPS mode is on after adapter power is not present and the AAYU Mini UPS is using its internal batteries to power your device (UPS & Power Bank modes)
- Battery Charging: Turns on when the AAYU mini UPS is charging its internal batteries
- Battery Full: Turns on when the internal batteries are fully charged
- USB Power On: Turns on when the USB port is used
Powering your devices using AAYU MINI UPS
The AAYU Mini UPS is powered by the external power adapter provided by the manufacturer of your 12V device (12V and More than 2A). Simply connect that power adaptor to the mini UPS and connect the power out cable of the AAYU Mini UPS to your 12V device. Respectively, the onboard USB output port can be used to power up your USB devices. The USB out Switch will control the output. Both power control switches are operational in UPS mode only.
Modes of operation
Three modes of operation is supported by AAYU MINI UPS
- Online mode
- UPS mode
- Power Bank Mode
In this mode the external power adaptor is connected and On. AAYU MINI UPS will be charging the internal batteries and the indicator LED 1 (External) will be on. Both output control switches will not be operable in this mode.
In this mode the external power adaptor is connected but will be off due to a power outage . AAYU MINI UPS will be powering the connected devices using its internal batteries. Both output control switches will be operable for controlling the outputs. Indication LED 2 (Battery) will be on.
Power Bank Mode (Portable)
Same as the UPS mode but the external power adaptor will not be connected as the user may be traveling.
Using the Mini UPS as a Power Bank
The AAYU Mini UPS can also be used as a handy portable power bank. When the external power source is unavailable, AAYU Mini UPS can provide power to your USB-powered devices or any 12V device as long as the internal batteries have power.
To ensure the long-term performance and reliability of the AAYU Mini UPS, follow these maintenance tips:
- AAYU Mini UPS is fully charged at the time of leaving our factory, however before the first use, it’s strongly advised to recharge it (without connecting your device) for a few hours until the indicator LED 4 (Full Charge)turns on.
- Store the device in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid exposing the device to extreme temperatures.
- Do not disassemble the device.
- It’s better to charge the AAYU Mini UPS alone for some time (without plug-in your device) if the batteries are fully drained after using it in the UPS/Power bank mode for a long time .
The AAYU Mini UPS is a compact and portable power backup solution designed and manufactured in Sri Lanka. By purchasing the AAYU Mini UPS, you support the Sri Lankan business ecosystem and contribute to the development of the country’s economy. The device provides reliable power to Internet routers, CCTV Devices, and other 12V and less than 2A powered devices, and can also be used as a portable power bank for USB-powered devices.